Who we are
Our website address is:https://kraveorganic.pk/
Data is collected, processed, and stored by Krave Organic and we are the ‘data controller’ of the personal information that you provide to us. If you have any questions regarding your personal data, you should contact Us here.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
No customer information will be intentionally used or distributed outside of Kraveorganic. pk, and we have a strict policy of not selling customer details to outside marketing agencies.
Nulla imperdiet odio tempor nisl vulputate scelerisque. Fusce interdum ultricies convallis. Vivamus efficitur purus eu elit scelerisque blandit. Nullam viverra est quis erat fringilla, at rutrum sem lacinia.
What information do we collect?
- We collect the information required to access our services. This information includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We treat this information confidentially and only pass this information to our service agents, partners, and suppliers.
- The information is used solely for the purpose of provisioning your service. No payment information is retained by us.
- We collect your details when you leave your feedback about our services. We treat this information confidentially and do not pass your details onto third parties.
Our website, and any other communication by us is family friendly and contains no adult material or anything that may be construed as offensive to children.
Sources of Information
Information about you will only include that which you have volunteered about yourself.
Why we need it?
The reason for asking you to provide us with your personal data, is to allow us to fulfil our obligations under our contract with you. This will usually be to supply services to you. The following are some examples of what we may use your information for:
- Identify delivery locations/costs
- Contacting you regarding your orders
- Invoicing you for goods and services that we supply
Who has access to it?
We have a data protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data. We will not sell or rent information to third parties. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes. Generally, we will only use your information within Krave Organic. However, there may be circumstances, in providing your services, where we may need to disclose some information to third parties, for example:
- Proving contact details to haulers In the event any of your information is shared with third parties to provide your services, we ensure that they comply, strictly and confidentially, without instructions and they do not use your personal information for their own purposes unless you have explicitly consented to them doing so.
- There may be some uses of personal data that may require your specific consent. If this is the case we will contact you separately to ask for your consent which you are free to withdraw at any time.